Sorry for being gone for a long time. I've been pre - occupied with some important stuff.
Anyway, let's get down to business. The Christmas season is just around the corner. We all know it is the time when everything is sparkling! Lanterns,Christmas lights to Christmas balls hanging on our Christmas Tree. Everybody is in a festive spirit! therefore we ought to look like it as well.
Lemme tell you ladies out there who love to have some fun, your mood should be seen on your make up look as well. Since this is the most joyful season of the year, Opt for Sparkling eyes!
To be able to pull of a sparkling eyes makeup look, One thing you should remember is to be cautious in piling up colors or else you are going to look like a disco ball. Choose just one to two colors and enhance it with an eyeliner, Whether eye pencil or a cake liner. You may also use the darkest eyeshadow shade of your es palette to complete the look.
Here are two makeup looks which you could do, if in case you have an event to attend to, a date or a ladies night out:
1. Golden Glow - To achieve a fantastic makeup look, make sure that your face appear flawless. Apply and blend foundation all over your face and neck. Do not leave any demarcation line. Choose foundation that is nearest to your natural skin tone.
- Apply concealer to hide blemishes and most of all dark circles under the eyes.
- Follow it up with press powder.
- For the fun part to achieve sparkling eyes, apply a golden yellow or a golden brown eyeshadow from the eyelids up to the brow bone.
- Apply Vanilla or Pearl colored eyeshadow just beneath your eyebrows for
- Apply black eyeliner, you might also like dark brown or Indigo blue. On the
roots of your upper lash line then to your lower lash line.
- To make your eyes more dramatic, line the inner rim of your eyes as well with
black, dark brown or Indigo eyeliner.
- Last but definitely not the least. Curl your eye lashes and apply two coats of
2. Silver Lining - To achieve a fantastic sparkling eyes makeup look, make sure that your face appear flawless. Apply and blend foundation to all over your face and neck. Do not leave any demarcation line. Choose foundation that is nearest to your natural skin tone.
Apply concealer to hide blemishes and most of all dark circles under the eyes.
Follow it up with press powder.
- For the fun part, apply a Silver gray, Platinum or a Lilac blue eyeshadow,
from your eyelids up to your brow bone, with a swiping motion.
- Apply a black eyeliner on your upper lash line and lower lash line to frame
your eyes and to make it look more expressive.
- Add drama by lining your inner rims as well with your black eyeliner.
- Do not forget to curl your lashes. Then add two coats of mascara.
- You can use Indigo blue or dark purple eyeliner instead of black.
Important Note: Since you are going for the Sparkling eyes look, Choose a cheek and lip color that are complimentary to your eye makeup look. Opt for a natural cheek color like, coral or peach. For the lip color choose a lip tone color. Top it of with a clear gloss.