I am very certain that every woman who are into makeup, would love to learn how to do The Cat's eye makeup style. The steps I am going to share here are easy to follow.
Perhaps even a novice in makeup can do it too.
Here are the simple steps to follow in recreating the Cat's eye makeup style:
1. After prepping the eyes with makeup base. Apply an orange gold e/s from the upper eyelid blending it upward till slightly beyond the eye fold/eye crease.
2. Apply and blend a deep purple eyeshadow on the outer corner of your eyes, starting from the inner corner to the outer corner upwardly.
3.To add glow, highlight the eyes applying a pearlized white e/s right underneath your brow bone.
4. To add drama, line your upper and lower lashes with a creamy black powder e/s.
You can also wear liquid liner or Gel eyeliner.
5. Curl lashes and swipe 2 coats of black mascara.
These are the easy steps how I came up with the Cat's eye makeup style in Purple,Gold and Pearly White.
Here are the products I used when I made The Cat's eye makeup style: The lip color you see on this photo is included as a suggestion to what lip color you can wear to match the eye makeup.
1. Qianyu 5 eyeshadow palette Orange Gold E/S
2. Cameleon makeup collection Deep Purple E/S
3. Miss Beauty Crystal Brightening Kohl Pearly White E/S
4. Maybelline Superlash Mascara
5. Black E/S for eyeliner not included in the photo