Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Purple in Wild Orchid Makeup Tutorial

Wild Orchid is this year's color. For purple color lovers just like me, I'd like to say, this is my year!!

Let me share the Purple in Wild Orchid makeup I've done yesterday, when I was in church. Yes you read it right, I wore it in church yesterday. Going to church can be fun too you know?
Alright I won't keep you waiting here are the steps in doing  makeup with a purple wild orchid style.First here are my recommended shades for this look:

For the makeup base just gently swipe your face with a creamy face powder with a very good coverage and then follow it up with a concealer underneath the eyes to cover dark circles. Take note: Use concealer to cover unwanted facial spots as well to create a flawless finish.
Next thing to do is when you have a bushy eye brows have it groomed or you can groom it yourself with a tweezers. 
let's go to the most exciting part the eye makeup. Apply a matte medium toned purple e/s from the lash line up to the eye crease. To create depth apply acai or a deep dark purple on to the outer corner of the eye forming a slanted  v shape on both eyes. 
It suppose to look like these on each eyes < > .
Using a pencil brush from the outer corner swipe the e/s upwardly into the inner 3/4 of your eyes, and then do likewise near the lash line to create the < > shape.
Line the lower lids with the Acai shade e/s.
Curl lashes and apply brown mascara. Black can also be used.
Wear a wine toned blush color applying it onto the apples of your cheeks.
Lastly swipe a bright purple on your pucker.
Wild Orchid is a beautiful makeup style to do. It's fabulous for evenings....
Wild Orchid Makeup



No comments:

Post a Comment