The question is how can we effectively apply makeup on our faces? That is a very valid question:
Therefore what you're going to read on this post is about Makeup brushes the tools of the trade in
achieving a fantabulous makeup look.
There are 5 Basic makeup brushes which you can begin with until you achieved the excellence in your craft. Do take note that even though you have grown your skill in makeup artistry, it is still important to go back to the basics.
1. The eye shader and blending brush - This brush is used to apply eyeshadow color and for blending each color to make it look natural and beautiful on your eye.
2. The pointed tip brush. This brush is very practical because it can be used both as an eyeliner and lip brush. ( Please do clean the brush with a wet wipe when you're going to use it both ways.)
3. The eyebrow brush with comb - This name itself explains it all. It is used to tame the brows and keep it's shape.
4. The sponge applicator - This is an eyeshadow applicator which is angled on both sides and it has a pointed tip. The sponge applicator is very versatile because it can be use on both powder,cream and mousse eye shadows. It can be used as an eyeliner applicator as well due to it's pointed tip.
5. The Blush and Powder Brush - This brush can be used on both cake blush and loose powder blush, face powder and loose powder.
Makeup Brushes the Tools of the Trade in creating a fantabulous makeup look are available in local stores and in all beauty stores. It is sold individually and in sets. Anybody can find an array of makeup brushes.
The image below is a sample of a 5 piece set brush:
Makeup Brushes The Tools of the Trade part 2 is about the 7 piece brush set and the 2 types of makeup brushes. Watch out for it....