This is my second installment on my Makeup Brushes The Tools of the Trade blog post.
I am certain that the information you're gonna get from here is going to be helpful to you.
This time I am going to discuss about the 7 piece brush set:
1. The eye shader and blending brush - This brush is used to apply eyeshadow color and for blending each color to make it look natural and beautiful on your eye.
2. The pointed tip brush. This brush is very practical because it can be used both as an eyeliner and lip brush. ( Please do clean the brush with a wet wipe when you're going to use it both ways.)
3. The eyebrow brush with comb - The name itself explains it all. It is used to tame the brows and keep it's shape.
4. The sponge applicator - This is an eyeshadow applicator which is angled on both sides and it has a pointed tip. The sponge applicator is very versatile because it can be used on both powder,cream and mousse eye shadows. It can be used as an eyeliner applicator as well due to it's pointed tip.
5. The Blush and Powder Brush - This brush can be used on both cake blush and loose powder blush, face powder and loose powder.
6. The eyeshadow contour brush - This is used to apply the darkest E/S color on the eyes to create depth and make the eyes look more expressive.
7. The Angled Brush - This is used to apply eye liner or eyebrow cake powder.
When you have these makeup brushes, learning makeup application would be fun and easy. You can experiment on different makeup styles.
Makeup Brushes are the Tools of the Trade in creating fantastic makeup looks, are available in local stores and in all beauty stores. It is sold individually and in sets. Anybody can find an array of makeup brushes even online.